Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Break Is Over!

Yikes! I can't believe that it's been almost two weeks since I posted last! My oldest was on Spring Break for TWO weeks. It was a very long two weeks and we are all glad to be back into our routine.

I did not do one stitch of sewing in his two weeks off. In a way it was refreshing to take a break and I have a lot of new ideas I want to do but in a way I was panicking thinking of all the sewing time I was losing. Today I did finish a new idea I have been thinking about for awhile and hope to post tomorrow. I'm hoping it will be a big seller. Oh- and good news, we just found out that next year our school is moving to a more "traditional" school schedule and we will only have a one week vacation!

On Saturday I went to my sister-in-law's (my husband's sister) bridal shower. It was a tea at the Four Seasons in Carlsbad and was sooo nice. It is a beautiful property and we had so much fun. We did the toilet paper dress game and I was the model. Here is a picture of my beautiful dress that won first place! My mother-in-law (far right) and her sisters designed the dress and whipped up paper roses- we had a lot of fun and the hotel guests didn't know what to make of us.







A fun picture from Easter morning

No comments: