Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter

I wish everyone a Happy Easter! My mom is coming to visit so I'm very excited!

I love the decoupage look and finally tried making something. While I was making it I was thinking this is the ugliest thing I've ever made. But once it was made and I put it on my youngest I like it. So what do you think? Is this ugly or so ugly it's cute- ha, ha. There are several talented ladies on ebay that make the cutest decoupage outfits (just "search custom boutique deco*"). The pictures aren't the greatest as it's hard to chase an 18 month old around and get them to pose. I think there was too much sun but hopefully you get the idea.

I haven't decided if I will make these to sell. I guess I can list it and see what happens. What do you all think? Please post your comments!
Have a blessed weekend!


Melissa




.




.

No comments: