Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bibs

Sorry it's taken me so long to post! I've been wanting to share these pictures but have had a hard time uploading my pictures to my photo hosting site. Anyway- I finally got it figured out so here they are.

I made these bibs for a new customer and think they came out so cute!








Also, my sister-in-law is getting married in a few weeks and my boys are in the wedding. I had them try on their suits the other day and they re so cute. Look at my oldest son's favorite pose- he reminds me of James Bond! Hopefully I can talk him out of doing that on the day of the wedding LOL!





And lastly, we planted a garden! This has been something I've been wanting to do and I got motivated my a speaker we had at my MOPS meeting a few weeks ago. So we built a little frame and filled it with dirt and planted some starters was well as seeds. Here's some pictures from the day we planted. The lettuce is looking a little wilted and the peas didn't survive. I thought I was over watering them but it turns out I was under watering so hopefully I can salvage the tomatoes, corn and lettuce. The kids really got a kick out of helping with this so I encourage everyone to do this as a family project!



Have a great day!
Melissa

No comments: