Friday, April 4, 2008

Finally!

It's finally Friday and I have finally finished my latest project and have a picture posted below. I've had this idea in my head for a at least a month and it feels great to finally have it done. It's a cute personalized keepsake pillow. I'm making two more for my other sons that will be a little different and I also want to make something similar but will be a wall hanging. So hopefully I can get these done over the weekend.

Next week I will be listing a bunch of stuff- new and old. For the past four years I've participated in the Great Strides Walk to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (so far I've raised over $7,000 since 2003!). The local San Diego office has signed up on Mission Fish so I can have all of my sales for the next few weeks donated to the walk. I will dedicate a whole post next week once I have everything listed and tell you more including why this charity is so close to my heart.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Front of pillow



Back of pillow (envelope backing so you can take out pillow form and wash)

No comments: