Monday, June 2, 2008

More new fabric and bib

Just a quick post to share with you some new fabric I found and to show a bib I actually made.

Blue woody fabric- very cute!



Brown fabric with aqua blue flowers. I actually have this print in three other colors but didn't have this combo! I also have it in brown with hot pink, green and light blue.



One of these days I will figure out how to upload albums so I can have all my fabric choices for you to look at.

Lastly, is a bib I made. People always ask me if I make bibs. I do make bibs but they are store bought plain white bibs that I embroider. I finally decided to try making a bib and I think it turned out pretty nice for my first try. I embroidered the baby's initial on some chenille- I have so many small pieces left over from the blankets I make - and then used cotton for the back. A great customer of mine placed an order of a blanket and burp cloth set so I just made this to go with it as a thank you. The only thing I forgot to do was top-stitch around the edge.

Anyway, here's the front...



and the back...



with matching burp cloth...



I need to make a few more samples then I'll be listing them.

Melissa

No comments: