Thursday, May 29, 2008

Where have I been?

I've been making a ton of birthday shirts for my Cystic Fibrosis Fundraiser. Thank you to all who purchased them on ebay! I think I'll take a break from Birthday shirts for a little while though- they take a long time to make.










I also made a bunch of these cute bags for the nice girls in my MOPS group. If you have young children or are expecting your first child I highly suggest you check MOPS out. They have chapters all over and it has been one of the best things I have done since becoming a mom.

I used Amy Butler and Ginger Blossom by Sandi Henderson (Michael Miller) fabric which I love!

Here are all the bags cut and ready to sew



Outside front of bag



View of inside lining



All of the completed bags ready to wrap up



And one more thing- a gift pack I made for some friends. Their baby was born in December so I'm a little late :)



I just love making things for people. I bought some really cute fabric to make Brady an outfit. I can't wait to get it and share it with you!

I will post again soon with more pictures!

Melissa

No comments: