Thursday, March 6, 2008

Handbags & Totes

I love handbags. I think it began when I was pregnant with my first son. There was only so many maternity clothes I could buy so I started buying lots of shoes, makeup and handbags. My first big splurge was a black Kate Spade bag. Since then I've splurged on more than a few Coach bags. It's funny how I'll only buy cheese and cereal that's on sale but I'll spend over $200 on a handbag.


Anyway, I've seen cute totes and diaperbags on ebay and etsy and decided to try my hand at it. I've only seen a few that were personalized so hopefully I can find a niche. Below are a few I've made for myself. I hope to start listing some on ebay and etsy soon.


Here's a tote I made to carry around my sewing books and magazines. It's made with Amy Butler fabric. I absolutely love her fabric!


.


Here's a bag I made for my son and all of his sports gear.


.


.


A pirate themed diaperbag I made for my youngest son.


.

No comments: