Monday, March 3, 2008

Weclome!

Weclome to my new blog!

Hello and welcome to my new blog! My name is Melissa and I make custom boutique items for babies and kids. I started out making mini-baby blankets and burp cloths when my second son was born. I was getting a lot of compliments and started selling them on ebay. From there my business has grown and I now make personalized and custom gifts including blankets, onesies, burp cloths, bibs and shirts for all occassions.


I started this blog because people are always asking me if I have a website. The answer is yes and no. I have the domain name "sandiegobeachbaby.com" through Yahoo and used their site builder to start a website a few years ago. I've tried to update it and I can't figure out how to get it the way I want it so all of the information, pictures and prices are outdated. I sell on ebay (ebay id: sandiego_beachbaby) but I don't always have items listed as I keep busy with orders from friends, neighbors and referrals. Anyway, I thought I'd start this blog to give out so customers could check out what I make and I can keep everyone updated on new items and fabric.


Below are some samples of my staple items; baby blankets, burp cloths, onesies and bibs. I will update in the coming days of some of the other things I make.






Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

Monkey Doodle Designs said...

Hi Melissa! I'm out blog-hopping today (found you on the CBD thread) and thought I'd pop in and say hi. Have a great day!

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Hey! I'm your neighbor...in Fallbrook :0) I love your baby stuff posted! I am pregnant and will be keeping my eye on you! If I have a girl, I will so need the surfer girl set you have there!
Keep up the good work!

Wendy said...

ooo I love this!!!!