Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gift Baskets & New Email

Hi All,
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! We sure did. The kids had a great time trick or treating. We went to a neighborhood that goes all out and it was really fun. We also had some good friends come visit and ended the weekend with some wine tasting in Napa. Although I'm homesick for San Diego I'm trying to enjoy what Northern California has to offer!

Jack-O-Lanterns
My oldest two helped design the one on the left.


The kids did a Fun Run at the Francis Ford Coppola winery on Halloween afternoon.


No...my husband does not wear Ed Hardy, we went as Jon & Kate. Either my husband is a good actor or he was annoyed that I made him wear that shirt all day.


Just a few of the houses we stopped by...






A rare day out without the kiddos!


My internet carrier in San Diego finally figured out we stopped our service and shut down my business email. My new email is info@sandiegobeachbaby.com. You can contact me there for any questions, orders, etc.

I've been making a lot of baby gift baskets lately. These make great Christmas gifts too! I can do any theme...cost is $50 including priority shipping if on West Coast (East Coast addresses add $5). I can mail directly to gift recipient.









Have a great day!
Melissa

No comments: