Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Fabric! And some old.

More pictures as promised...

UCLA Burp Cloth and Onesie set I made for my friend Stef to give to a friend. I love this UCLA fabric and have similar style's in USC & Cal designs. Also a shoutout to my friend Erin who reads this - she's a huge UCLA fan and I know she'll like this :)





Cal Blanket- I know I made my neighbor a really cute burp cloth awhile back but I can't find the file.



USC Towel



Some new Alexander Henry Fabric I just bought. I've had the same print in pink but finally got the sand color for boys.



The same print in pink that I made a cute burp cloth out of awhile ago



And finally here is some more Alexander Henry. I love this Japanese print so much I bought it in all three colors. I thought it would be fun to make a tote for a gift and of course for burp cloths, etc.



I would love to upload some photo albums to my blog so everyone can see all of the fabrics I have. I've done some searches online to get help to figure it out but I haven't found any clear instructions. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!
Melissa

No comments: