Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Been Working Hard

Here's some recent stuff I've been working on. I'm taking a little break and won't be listing anything on ebay for the month of August. I have some other projects I'm working on and want to try to make some new stuff. If your a current customer I will be happy to take your order- just email me at sandiegobeachbaby@cox.net.
Thanks!

Recently I posted a cute UCLA set I made- here's a USC one. I also have similar fabric for Cal. These would make great gifts with football season coming up!





Cute Onesie Set I made for my friend's sister's baby shower. I've had these jungle animals forever and am glad I finally had a reason to use them. I also have elephants, giraffe, hippo, lion and more.



Knight shirt for my friend's son's birthday



My friend had me embroider this plain white dress for her daughter's birthday. I found this really cute butterfly set. Her daughter is turning two and so I added a subtle touch.





Cute butterfly applique shirt for my friend.



More to come- thanks for looking!
Melissa

No comments: