Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Has it been a month?

I knew I had been neglecting the blog but I was stunned to see it's been a whole month since I posted. Especially after I promised to post more often! Well what can I say- I've just been busy but I'm back!

Here are some cute bags I've been making. Look for them on etsy soon. I organized my fabric the other day and I have five huge tubs of fabric! I have promised myself that I cannot buy any more until I use some that I have. These cute little bags are the perfect way to use some up. Most of these are plain but I can personalize them as well.





I used iron-on vinyl on the lining so this would make a great snack or make-up bag.




Made this for the kids to keep their Legos in when we're on the go




My baby loves Thomas and loves his little train bag




Fun pirate bag




Personalized bag I made for a friend


Tote I donated for a raffle made with Amy Butler fabric


I'm getting ready to watch the Project Runway finale! I think Leanne will win.

Melissa
`

No comments: